Do you have the confidence to make a convincing presentation? Can you deliver a pitch that turns audience members into clients? If not, you could be wasting time and losing business. Our Pitch Perfect workshop will teach you how to change minds and win hearts.
- How to find the big idea, build your argument and test its logic
- How to select the right structure for your story, speech or presentation
- How to present yourself in a professional manner
- How to use your appearance, voice and body language to inspire trust
- How to get a your audience’s attention and keep it
- How to involve your audience in the presentation
- How to use presentation tools and resources to deliver clear, concise and effective information.
- How to find a big idea, build an argument, and test its logic.
- How to select the right structure for your story, speech or presentation.
Our workshop will cover:
- how to present yourself in a professional manner
- how to use your appearance, voice and body language to inspire confidence and trust
- how to get and keep your audience’s attention
- how to involve your audience in the presentation
- how to use speaking tools and resources to deliver clear, concise and effective information.
- Gain greater personal confidence and belief in your own public speaking abilities.
- Develop the skills you need to keep an audience entertained and engaged.
Derryn Heilbuth, journalist and 20-year creative director of BWD
Or arrange your own course in-house
For more details
t02 9488 3200